Buying a high-quality printer for your small business, on one hand, is an enormous up-front cost, and, on the other, it is necessary to keep up with business demands and competitor output. If you’ve been struggling with a low-end printer or even outsourcing your printing jobs, you know how frustrating an endeavour either of those options is. Small business owners just like you who lease their printers through Global Document Solutions find they save a surprising amount of money and get back what’s most important to them – time.
If you’re considering buying a low-end printer just to “get by,” consider the frustration and wasted time that’s setting you up for. The printers you get at an office supply store aren’t equipped to handle the needs of your business and don’t produce the quality your customers will expect from a professional. Here are some reasons to invest in a high-quality printer:
- Quality marketing materials are the first impression of you a potential customer gets.
- Impeccably printed collateral catches the eye of consumers and compels them to read the material.
- What you print and put out into the world is a reflection of your brand.
- If what a potential, off-site consumer is seeing is your printed material, your services and products will be judged on that alone.
- Poor quality reflects an amateur mindset, but high quality says you’re a professional.
- Running out of toner or ink every month is time-consuming, frustrating and expensive.
- Waiting for a slow printer to warm up and complete a job wastes your precious time.
Knowing why high-quality printing is so important doesn’t have to fill you with the stress of wondering how you’ll come up with the huge up-front cost of buying a professional printer. Leasing a printer allows you to have the latest professional equipment while only taking on a manageable monthly payment. Not all leasing companies are created equal, so be cautious when entering into a lease agreement.
Here are some tips on what to look for when you’re ready to lease a printer for your small business.
It’s important you choose the right printer for your specific needs. Be wary of companies that want you to have the biggest and most technologically advanced printer, no matter what your actual printing needs. You want to work with a company that will help you figure out your actual requirements and match the right solution to those specific needs.
Knowing how many prints per month you need of both black & white and colour will guide you to the right printer and the right monthly plan. A reputable company can help you identify those needs.